The Challenger Series
Start-up Dunedin’s Challenger Series is the first of its’ kind in NZ. A collaboration between business, Government and Creative HQ to identify, nurture and propel Dunedin’s most promising start-ups.
All entrants will receive value from this four stage series:
- Enter – Complete our robust ‘first drop’ application
- Pitch - 20 applicants will make it through to build their case and then pitch to a panel of Dunedin and beyond’s most proven and successful entrepreneurs and business minds.
- Learn – up to THREE Challengers will WIN $10k in services and spend four months working with experts, mentors and investors to get them ready for the end game – investment.
- Grow – Investment ready Challengers will receive 12 months of advisory panel services from Deloitte, Gallaway Cook Allan and Start-up Dunedin – valued at over $50k p.a
We’ve lined up a seriously awesome group of mentors passionate about seeing Dunedin ‘take off’, each successful Challenger will be paired up with the most appropriate mentor based on industry and need.
It’s not a competition without loot:
- $5,000 credit with Deloitte
- $5,000 credit with Gallaway Cook Allan
- $2,500 credit with Air New Zealand
- $2,500 marketing budget*
*marketing expenses could include advertising, website development, collateral, branding, design, consultancy