Join Dunedin’s favourite digital marketing trio for a 1-hour presentation designed to help you improve your knowledge around digital marketing for your business.
Our aim is to bring a better understanding for business owners around what digital marketing is and the different forms it takes so that you can achieve more from your current marketing and PR.
Key takeaways include:
- Getting your marketing essentials right – the basics
- How to choose the right platforms for your business
- Integrating platforms and strategies in a digital marketing campaign
- Designing marketing content to maximise results
- Where to get help if you need it
Workshop format: 40 minutes of interactive presentation followed by 20 minutes of Q + A.
Presenters: Professor Brendan Gray, Vanessa Leota and Fiona Cole